Friday, May 9, 2008

Pineapple-Pepperjack Chicken


Um, the name pretty much says it all. Oh, except for step one, which is really important. Ok, so here.

1. Marinate boneless, skinless chicken breasts in Italian salad dressing.

2. Grill the chicken.

3. Toward the end, top each piece of chicken with a ring of pineapple. You can grill the pineapple first if you wish. (Use fresh or canned.)

4. Then on top of the pineapple layer a big slice of pepperjack cheese and melt it. This gives the kick.

Amazing combo of flavors. This is the only way my friend Christa will eat grilled chicken.

Will also work by baking the chicken in the oven. Can also substitute sauteed mushrooms for the pineapple. For more recipes with some kick/zip/punch/zing/wow factor, visit Foody Friday!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

This sounds wonderful. We eat A LOT of grilled chicken, so I'm always looking for new recipes. And I love me some pepper jack cheese!

Anonymous said...

that sounds really yummy!

Jenny said...

I'm makin' this tonight! Thanks for the recipe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails