Sunday, December 12, 2010

Groceries Last Week

Nothing exciting to report...

Target: $5 on peanut butter and unsweetened applesauce while I was there gift-shopping for the Angel Tree

Aldi: $34 (I wish I had a picture!)  Once again, I couldn't resist the 3 lb. bags of fruit for $1.29 - got apples and oranges.  My little boy was sick, and so I went to get some saltines and juice and picked up other odds and ends for my mulitple extra cooking projects this month while there.  By the way, I forgot to mention that last weekend, after Thanksgiving, they had the fresh cranberries on clearance for 10 cents (10 CENTS!) a bag, so I bought 5 for the freezer.  I think they are back up to normal price, now, though.

$10 on milk from the farm.

$15 at Price Chopper (saved $19 by shopping store specials, not using any coupons)  Some stuff for cooking projects and other odds and ends to get by.

Total for December so far: have spent $283 out of $400

1 comment:

megan @ homemade ginger said...

can I tell you how much I love Aldi? Some of their stuff is a little questionable, but a lot of it is so great for so cheap!!

I have a giveaway going on right now that you might be interested in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails