Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fresh Sugar Lemon is the Winner

Let me start by saying I am not a perfume person.

If I had a signature scent it would a Bath and Body Works lotion dating back to high school.  I don't think they make it anymore, and it has been a few years since I have worn it.  I still love the smell, but seriously... high school.  Plus, as you know, now I like to go for natural ingredients.

Well, I wanted some perfume to have to wear once in awhile.  Something light and clean and feminine that does not make me feel sick after wearing it for a few minutes.  Warm scents are too strong for me.

I remembered a couple reviews from the Pioneer Woman's Home and Garden channel.

Pacifica Perfumes
They have them at Whole Foods.  I went and tried them out, along with some other perfume-type items nearby on the shelf.  I coudn't find any that I liked on myself long-term.  They all seemd too "warm" for me, or else smelled like a guy.

Fresh Sugar Lemon
I liked the name.  I liked that the perfume seemed unique.  I read the amazing reviews on Amazon and Sephora.  Seemed up my alley scent-wise.  Drawback: safety of fragrance ingredients is unknown.  Wth - I decided to go to the store and give it a try.  Result?  I love the smell.  (Remember: I love tartness and lemonade!)  It is addictive.  So, now I own it.  The only thing I don't like is that the scent does not last very long for me.  Maybe it would last longer in the summer.  Or maybe I should just put more on.  Next time you see me, you might smell my cloud of perfume first ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails