Do you like to cook and eat fresh green beans for dinner? Do you shop at Costco?
If you answer yes to both, you have to try Lisa's Organics Whole Green Beans from the frozen section. At Costco they come in a 5 lb. bag. We have eaten that entire bag in less than 2 weeks. They are incredibly good. I like to steam them until just barely tender, and toss with butter, garlic powder, and some of Jane's Krazy Salt. The seriously look and taste like they are summertime fresh. But they are easier because you don't have to trim them! And I think they are a steal at just over $1/lb. All 3 of us gobble them up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love this tip - hope my Costco here in So. Cal has them. I LOVE green beans but often put off cleaning them till it's "almost" too late and then they aren't so good!
Don't know the krazy salt, maybe that's a KS thing?? By the way thanks so much for all you and all the other ETSY crafters have done for the Cora Playground. I'm Jess' dad's first cousin. I'm frustrated that all I can do is pray for them and buy stuff!!
Sharley
Post a Comment