Over the next week, I will share bits and pieces from the class my husband and I gave last weekend. As nerdy as it may be, it was titled "Frugal Grocery Shopping (Without Sacrificing Your Health)". Here is the introduction...
Stuff you should know about us:
• We eat a lot of food. We are a family of 3 (with another on the way) and we for sure eat at least like a family of 4.
• We don’t eat perfectly, but we try to stay healthy.
• We could probably eat for cheaper if we didn’t care about health.
• We are pleased with our budget and find it is less than what most comparable families that we know spend. (It is $300/month, including cleaning supplies and toiletries.)
• We try to keep things simple and rarely coupon unless it is convenient.
• I'm not an expert on anything other than what works for our family.
• That is what I will share with you. Hopefully you may be inspired and find some ideas to try.
• Our grocery shopping history…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment