...with peas!
I changed my mind about what to make for dinner tonight. I'm feeling like something hot and cheesy but don't have much around. I've decided on this. I have never made this kind of casserole before because they usually don't appeal to me much.
I'm using white rice, made my own condensed cream of chicken soup to use (I didn't have mushrooms), and am using peas instead of broccoli. I am freezing half of the soup mixture since it only calls for 1 cup.
We'll see if we like it!
Ok, we ate more than half of it tonight. It is not as cheesy as I thought, but we liked it and my husband said I could make it again if that means anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How did it turn out? I do a similar recipe, only I have the chicken cook in the oven along with the rice, and add some extra spices and garlic. I bake it at 375 degrees for 45-60 min. Turns out pretty good!
yes love that recipe! :)
Post a Comment