Michele of Frugal Granola shared 7 Things a week or so ago, and tagged me to do the same... By the way, I really enjoy her blog.
Here goes...
1. I am not an overachiever at all, except when it comes to Christmas shopping. Yes, I am almost finished. Please don't hate me.
2. I got an American Girl catalogue in the mail this week for some reason. I looked through it just as carefully as I did when I was 8 years old. No, it's not like I am going to order anything :) But I hope my daughter likes dolls so I can pass mine on to her.
3. I wish I had a good singing voice!
4. If the real estate market was good, I think it would be fun to have a job "staging" homes.
5. I really like using cloth diapers and have gotten 3 friends into it, and am working on a 4th.
6. My windows are dirty, especially the ones my daughter and our dog always look out of. I have no plans to clean them anytime soon :) I'm doing good if I just keep up with the dusting, vaccuming, and bathrooms. Oh, and no clutter allowed. Clutter makes me feel stressed. Unless it is someone else's.
7. I really like make-up, but don't wear it as much as I used to. I guess because my job now doesn't require it as much. It makes it last a lot longer this way!
If you want to see the rules to play along, you can go here, but I won't force you to. Leave a comment if you decide to participate so that we can come visit you and learn something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This was fun to read, Emily! Thanks! :)
Blessings,
Michele
Post a Comment