Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Shopping Trip




I've never taken a picture of a shopping trip before, but now I have a place to post it and I can participate in Super Savings Saturday and the CentsAble Shopper Show and Tell. This is not to brag, but to encourage you to be a smart shopper (whatever that means for you).


I went to Price Chopper this morning for the things that were on sale. I paid $23.34 for 19 lbs of food. I wish I could say it is all organic, but at least it does not have fillers added.


Here's what I bought:

8 lbs. of ground beef

7 lbs. of frozen vegetables

4 lbs. of strawberries


I saved $20.63 due to the store specials. I forgot to print and use the Bird's Eye coupons or it would have been $2 more. Not too shabby for meat and produce, I think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails