I really like my inexpensive thermal curtains that completely block the afternoon sun from our eating area. At $9.99 each, they can't be beat. When we want to use the doors or let the light in (when it is not the heat of the day), we just push them aside. Works for me!
I realize the brown curtains next to the brown mat looks a little drab, but this is where our dark-haired dog likes to hang out. So dark is good :)


4 comments:
I likem!
Ditto!!!
Because of this post, we ran out and got some. I can't thank you enough!! We've lived here for 5 years now and I've always said I wanted something economical and practical to cover those nasty blinds in our living room. It's the small things that get me all giddy about my house - thanks again!
You're welcome, Maggie. Glad you found them!
Post a Comment