I am not a huge V-day fan, but there are so many cute crafts for kids related to the holiday... It was fun to get into it when I was a teacher because it was one holiday we could get into with abandon. (We celebrated the other holidays, too; we just had to be careful.)
I wonder if when it comes time for my kids to hand out Valentine cards at school when they are older if I will have the time and energy to make some with them or if I will just buy the kind in a box - the kind I always handed out as a kid.
I started researching some easy homemade Valentine's Day crafts and decorations and found a few things to share:
I think these stamped heart magnets would be easy Valentine gifts to make with kids (preschool or older), assembly line style...
This curled paper heart garland look easy and whimsical.
How about some glittery marshmallow pops?
My daughter would love to eat her lunch from a recycled chocolate box for a day!
I am infatuated with anything involving felt and burlap these days... so there are endless possibilities on that front... which reminds me, I never showed you a Christmas craft I made! Coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Emily - these are GREAT ideas! How fun!
Post a Comment