Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Coconut Oil has Arrived!

It's here! I ordered it last week. I wasn't forseeing any leftover money in the grocery budget for June, but I was almost certain that barring no emergencies, we wouldn't be overbudget. I felt like I did decently, even if not amazingly, with my goal. So I went ahead and placed my order since we hadn't used any of our clothing/entertainment/miscellaneous money for the month (Are we really that lame? I hope not... We did go on vacation! And we spent a boatload on truck repairs - ugh! Anyways.) With shipping, it was about $50. I wonder how long it will last before we use it all?

Thanks for putting up with all my lists of food this past month. It has helped me to see things written out and has reassured me that while watching every penny, we were still eating well, at least in my opinion. I won't bore you with as many details of our shopping and eating in July, but I will still be working hard to stick within the same budget!


Also-
My find at Costco today that I was excited about: Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Organic Sugar...10 lbs. for $7.xx. It cost twice as much as the conventional sugar, but it is not as expensive as I see it online. I have never seen this carried before at Costco. I don't know if it is going to be a product that they regularly offer, but I hope it is!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails