Saturday, August 28, 2010

Divided Lunchbox Container

I think I'm gonna like these...

...considering I pack 4 lunches somedays.

I've been wanting something like these for awhile, so when I found out Ziploc is making some that are approximately $1.25 a pop, I got a couple.  Now I am thinking, "Why oh why did I only get 2, instead of 4?"  I don't know where my brain was at the time.

Thanks to Jessica at Life as Mom for the heads up on these containers.

5 comments:

The Bohrer's said...

Handy! Hadn't seen these!

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! I bought some of those about a week ago & we really like them!! Makes packing lunches really easy. I was getting tired of all the ziplocks we were going through

Blessed Rain said...

my life is filled with types of these containers. I love them, love that they are cheap handy and you buy them for how your life is at the moment.
When you life changes you toss them out buy new ones and don't fill up your cupboard with the old clunky stuff that you might use every six months.
Love them!

Taking Heart said...

I take those to work every night! Whatever my hubs makes the kids for dinner, he packs up for me in a ziplock container for me to take to my night shift.... Hope you are well! Have a great week!

FindSavings said...

Those containers would work great for people who take their lunch to work too. I hope the dollar store will carry an off brand, every scent helps. I didn't even know about these until I saw them on your site. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails