Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank You, Cotton Babies!


I was thrilled to receive a $25 gift certificate (unsolicited) from Cotton Babies for blogging about their bumGenius diapers!
How thrifty and green is that? A coupon for cloth diapers!

Although I continue to love their bumGenius's, I decided to try and maximize it's usage for what I really "needed". So, here's what I purchased for the whopping total of $6.50 after applying the gift voucher:


1. Bumkins Superbib - My daughter has used the same bib everyday for nearly a year now and since it has been washed SO many times (3 x a day) it was finally starting to mildew in the seams. Time for a new one. These bibs can't be beat!

2. Newborn diaper cover - a LiteWrap. Seems like a good deal, and similar to the Imse Vimse which I love, but we will just have to wait and see. Will fit large.

3. 1 dozen preemie Indian prefolds to fit in our newborn diaper covers. We'll just try them and see. I can always double them up with the newborn size inserts from our bumGeniuses.

I had never ordered directly from Cotton Babies before, but was very pleased with their prices, service, and quick shipping!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I have a Bumkins bib which I love to use too. I like how it drys so quickly!

Did Cottonbabies find you without you even contacting them? If so, that is very cool. Congratulations on your new diaper goodies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails