Hi Emily. Thanks so much for the link. I found (and haven't been able to explain it) that the muffins will rise more if you use more sugar, like about 1/4 cup.
The original coffee cake recipe had more sugar, but I reduced it as much as I could without affecting the taste.
I'm sure there are other leavening agents that could be added, but I haven't experimented that far yet. :)
Little Home is a place to learn and share ideas for the good and simple life. I enjoy writing about all things natural, babies & children, cooking, and faith. I hope you'll jump in and have fun! -Emily
1 comment:
Hi Emily. Thanks so much for the link. I found (and haven't been able to explain it) that the muffins will rise more if you use more sugar, like about 1/4 cup.
The original coffee cake recipe had more sugar, but I reduced it as much as I could without affecting the taste.
I'm sure there are other leavening agents that could be added, but I haven't experimented that far yet. :)
Amy
Post a Comment