Friday, February 13, 2009

Sparkling O.J. and Pancakes

This week has been a little overwhelming with what has been happening with our friends, so that is the reason for my lack of sharing.

However, here are two quick and frugal recipes for today:

Yesterday I wanted something sweet to drink. We pretty much just had milk in the fridge. I had bought some club soda with the intent to make sparkling lemonade, but didn't have the lemonade stuff. So I made some homemade Izze. I just mixed some spoonfuls of frozen orange juice concentrate in a glass with some club soda for some sparkling orange juice. I guess it was kind of like a virgin mimosa!

Next, I have been wanting pancakes. That is pretty unusual for me. After seeing Mandy's recipe for Delicate Fluffy Pancakes, I really wanted some. We had a morning at home today, so I made them. I highly recommend them!

Find more Frugal Friday ideas here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails