
Foody Friday is all about lunches this week!
I am not the person to ask for lunch ideas. Have you seen my menu plans? Our lunches are almost always PB&J sandwiches. That is because we pack our lunches a lot, we like them, and they are just easy. One less meal to have to think about.
Well, let me say I do use whole-wheat bread and organic, sugar-free peanut butter. And the sides usually include a combo of fruit/veggie/yogurt, too. That is pretty balanced, right? Oh, yeah, they usually include jelly on the sandwich and dessert, too. :) But atleast not for my daughter. Yet.
So, ANYWAYS, I am going to take the easy way out and tell you to look at this list of ideas (with pictures!) for fresh, balanced, wholesome lunches. (I shared this before.) The article is geared towards kid lunches, but the ideas would really be great for adult lunches, too.
The first page takes a second to load, but be patient and then click through them all. The article really helped spark some new ideas for me. Now I just need to act on actually trying them. (The article is from Oprah's website. I am not a regular fan or watcher of the show, but now and then I find that she shares some fun and practical information.) Hope this helps you, too!
Visit Jenny at A Latte Talk and join in on Foody Friday!


2 comments:
Fabulous link. Thanks Emily!
I'm loving this link. Great ideas!
Post a Comment